Offer service to Buddha dharma
Job Vacancies Available
Programme Coordinator (Dharma Propagation)
We are Hiring! Looking for Programme Coordinator!
Are you passionate about education and nurturing the younger generation? Join us as Programme Coordinator to create and develop educational programs to propagate the Buddha Dharma and reach out to the community.
Job Responsibilities :
- Involved in the administration, planning, coordination and execution of dharma education programs for children, youth and adults.
- Manage, liaise and support volunteers, students, and parents
- Coordinate with editorial team to manage content and social media postings for our various educational programs on the respective social media and website platforms.
To assist with any other administrative work scope pertaining to education programs
- Diploma in any field with at least 1 year working experience
- Have interest in working with children and youths
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills;
- Excellent team player, motivated, pro-active and positive.
- Good writing skills and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive, people-oriented, team player, positive and committed
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work on weekends and in a Buddhist environment
How to Apply:
Program Executive (Fund Raising & Events)
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of
others? Join us as Program Executive (Fund Raising & Events) to conceptualise
and organise our temple fundraising campaigns and annual events to reach out to
our devotees and the community.
Job Responsibilities :
• Coordinate, plan and administer the operations of our temple annual events to promote culture and help raise funds for our temple.
• To develop, conceptualise and manage fund raising campaigns with the team.
• Assist in managing sponsors and partners for our temple annual events and fund-raising campaigns, including overseas partners.
• Manage the community: liaise and support participants, volunteers, sponsors and liaise with external vendors and partners for our events and fund-raising campaigns.
• Oversee all arrangements for administrative and logistical set-up pertaining to our temple annual events and fund-raising activities.
• To work with our Creative Media team to create content and social media postings of our various temple events and fund-raising activities on our respective social media and website platforms.
• To assist with any other administrative work scope pertaining to our temple annual events and fund-raising campaigns, including generating of reports of our events and fund-raising activities.
• At least a diploma in Events Management or Business Admin or equivalent, or with at least 1 year of relevant working experience in the related field will be excellent.
• Able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, facilitation and public speaking skills;
• Excellent team player, creative, pro-active with positive working attitude;
• Good customer service, sincere and have integrity in managing sponsors and donors;
• Good writing skills and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office;
• Ability to multi-task and work within time frame with minimal supervision;
• Required to be able to work on weekends and in a Buddhist environment.