Offer service to Buddha dharma
Job Vacancies Available
Program Executive (Fund Raising & Events)
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of
others? Join us as Program Executive (Fund Raising & Events) to conceptualise
and organise our temple fundraising campaigns and annual events to reach out to
our devotees and the community.
Job Responsibilities :
• Coordinate, plan and administer the operations of our temple annual events to promote culture and help raise funds for our temple.
• To develop, conceptualise and manage fund raising campaigns with the team.
• Assist in managing sponsors and partners for our temple annual events and fund-raising campaigns, including overseas partners.
• Manage the community: liaise and support participants, volunteers, sponsors and liaise with external vendors and partners for our events and fund-raising campaigns.
• Oversee all arrangements for administrative and logistical set-up pertaining to our temple annual events and fund-raising activities.
• To work with our Creative Media team to create content and social media postings of our various temple events and fund-raising activities on our respective social media and website platforms.
• To assist with any other administrative work scope pertaining to our temple annual events and fund-raising campaigns, including generating of reports of our events and fund-raising activities.
• At least a diploma in Events Management or Business Admin or equivalent, or with at least 1 year of relevant working experience in the related field will be excellent.
• Able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, facilitation and public speaking skills;
• Excellent team player, creative, pro-active with positive working attitude;
• Good customer service, sincere and have integrity in managing sponsors and donors;
• Good writing skills and computer skills with proficiency in MS Office;
• Ability to multi-task and work within time frame with minimal supervision;
• Required to be able to work on weekends and in a Buddhist environment.