RIGHTS OF ACCESS
1. This Site is an official TCCL website and is owned and operated by TCCL.
2. TCCL reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
3. The materials located on this Site, including the statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by TCCL.
4. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of TCCL. To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing from TCCL. TCCL reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
5. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of TCCL’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of TCCL.
6. Any request to reproduce the Contents from this Site for publication or commercial use should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. This Site contains links to third-party Web sites which are not maintained by TCCL. TCCL is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these third-party Web sites, and these Web sites are not investigated or monitored by TCCL. These links are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of a link to a third-party Web site on this Site does not and should not be interpreted to imply TCCL’s approval or endorsement of the linked Web site. Should you decide to leave this Site to access a third-party Web site, you do so at your own risk.
8. Except as stated below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of its contents are strictly prohibited. a. Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying TCCL in writing. b. Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Website: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from TCCL prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. TCCL reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
10. TCCL reserves the right to disable any links to or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, and privacy or publicity rights.
11. TCCL reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
12. The Contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TCCL does not warrant and disclaims any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
a. As to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site, including hyperlinks to or services from other parties; and/or
b. That the Contents available through this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that it is and will be free of all viruses and/or malicious acts and/or other harmful elements.
c. That this Site is secured or invulnerable or impenetrable.
14. TCCL shall not be liable in any event to any user for failure of any service or any liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, fines and penalties (including those from governmental, statutory, regulatory bodies or other competent authorities), any special, consequential, indirect, punitive or exemplary damages, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings business interruption, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue, or other losses or claims of any kind in connection with the use of this Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered in connection with access to, use of, denial of access or restricted access to, modification, suspension and/or discontinuation of this Site.
15. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, TCCL shall not be liable for any defect, default, deficiency or malfunction in any device, computer, internet service provider or telecommunication system or network, viruses or other malicious software or denial of service attacks that may affect the use of this Site.
16. User agrees that use of this Site is conditioned upon user’s waiver of any right to sue TCCL for damages or losses related to the use of this Site.
PERSONAL DATA & PRIVACY
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
18. TCCL will arrange for delivery with external delivery vendor for the Products ordered by you to the person and address you give TCCL at the time of order. TCCL shall deliver the Product(s) as soon as possible once payment for the Product has been received. TCCL shall take at least 7 to 10 working days to process your order and payment before making any delivery of the Products.
Acceptance of delivery of the Products shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of the Terms on this Website. Any variation to these Terms (including any special terms and conditions agreed to between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless evidenced in writing by TCCL. Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act, after acceptance of the Products, you shall not be entitled to reject the Products which are not in accordance with the Terms herein stated or the Website.
TCCL shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused due to failure by TCCL to deliver the Product(s) promptly or within the time herein stipulated by these Terms. Notwithstanding that TCCL may have delayed or failed to deliver the Product(s) promptly, you shall be bound to accept delivery and to pay for the Product(s) in accordance with the Terms, provided that delivery shall be tendered at any time within 180 days from the date of payment.
19. All events services are provided on “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind express or implied, statutory or otherwise.
20. All donations, sponsorships, adoptions and gifts whether monetary or in any other form are non-refundable. In the event that payments are made for events, and the event is cancelled, we will refund you (except in case of Force Majeure) as per our applicable terms and conditions.
21. If the Products TCCL delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, TCCL shall have no liability to you unless you notify TCCL by emailing to email@example.com within 3 days from the date of delivery.
All Customers should examine the Products at point of delivery or purchase. Repair or replacement will be done for any defective Product. When a Product is going to be replaced, the quality, make, model or condition of the Product should conform to the quality and fitness of the original Product. Customers to bring defect product to the temple premise for a one-to-one exchange. There shall be no delivery for any replacement product, which is subjected to stock availability.
A discount or a refund will be provided if repair and replacement is impossible; or is disproportionately and unreasonably costly. The amount of refund shall be based on the value of the Product at the time of loss.
You shall not be entitled to a return, or refund, or discount if:-
(1) You damage the Product;
(2) the Product was misused and the misuse caused the defect;
(3) the Product was tampered with by an unauthorized third party and damaged in the process; and
the defect or fault was caused by ordinary wear and tear.
20. In the event that any user feels that any thekchencholing.org event or any content on thekchencholing.org is objectionable, please contact us immediately by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or locate us at:
Thekchen Choling Singapore Ltd
Address: 2 Beatty Lane Singapore 209945
Tel: (65) 6466 3720
Fax: (65) 6465 6736