King of Prayers (Eng)
1. King o f Prayers Th e Extraordinary Aspiration of the Practice of Samantabhadra
10. www. thekc hen choling.org 10 In the joyous mandala of Amitabha Buddha May I be reborn from a beautiful lotus, And may I there have the pleasure of gaining A pure prophecy from Amitabha himself. Having won this word of prophecy, By the power of mind may I fill all directions With many millions of mystical emanations And bring limitless benefits to the world. If by reciting this prayer of the sublime ways I have amassed a tiny fragment of goodness, May it work immediately to fulfil All Dharmic hopes of living beings ~ May All Be Auspicious! ~
9. www. thekc hen choling.org 9 Should anyone recite this aspiration of subli me ways They will pass beyond all states of sorrow, Will r ise above all inferior beings, and gain A vision of Amitabha, Buddha of Infinite Light. Even in this very lifetime All sublime joys will be theirs; The experiences of all the sublime Samantabhadra, Without obstructions, will quickly be theirs. Merely by giving voice to these aspirations Of the sublime ways of a bodhisattva, The effects can only be known by an omniscient Buddha . Therefore, doubt not that it leads to enlightenment. In order to follow the excellent examples set By the wisdom of the bodhisattva Manjushri And the always sublime Samantabhadra, All virtues I dedicate to their peerless ideals. All conquerors passed into the three times Have praised as supreme this peerless dedication . Therefore, I also surrender all roots of my activities To the sublime goals of a bodhisattva. When the moment of my death arrives, May I remain free from the spiritual obscurations; May I perceive the face of Amitabha And transmigrate to Sukhavati, the pure land of joy. Having arrived there, may I fulfil All aims of this prayer of aspirations And benefit the countless living beings Residing throughout the ten directions.
5. www. thekc hen choling.org 5 For as long as there are Buddha fields and directions May I strive to quell the misery of the lower realms, May I place all living beings only in happiness And bring them all only happiness and joy. May I strive to complete the ways of enlightenment And I abide in ways harmonious with the world; May I expose to others the ways most sublime And myself abide in t hem throughout all future eons. May my ways and the ways of a bodhisattva Always go together hand in hand. In body, speech, and mind May I attune to their sublime ways. May I never be separated from the good friends Who reveal the path of the sublime way s And who wish only to benefit me; May I never disappoint them even for a moment. May I constantly envision the perfect Buddhas , The protectors who are surrounded by the bodhisattvas, And in the future may I never weary Of devoting myself to them with all my strength. May I forever uphold the holy Dharma of the Buddhas And illumine the sublime way of enlightenment; May I practice throughout all future ages The ways and deeds of the sublime path. Circling in the various realms of existence May I amass inexhaustible goodness and wisdom, And may I become an unending treasure of qualities Such as methods, wisdom, samadhi, and the experience of a bodhisattva.
8. www. thekc hen choling.org 8 In order to match the ways of the sage Called Samantabhadra, the always sublime one, Chief amongst the awakened ones’ spiritual children , I now dedicate all virtues that I possess. Just as the sublime sage Samantabhadra Dedicated all pure practices of body, speech, and mind To the attainment of a pure state and pur e realms, So do I now dedicate the fruit of all my efforts. In order to engage in all sublime virtues I offer the prayer of Manjushri; In the future may I never become faint In striving to perfect the exalted bodhisattvas’ way. May my deeds never reach a limit, May my qualities of excellence become boundless, And by abiding in immeasurable activity May I find Buddha hood, the state of limitless manifestation. Limitless is the extent of space, Limitless is the number of sentient beings, And limitless is the karma and delusions of beings Such are the limits of my aspirations One may offer supreme ornaments of the Buddha fields Of the ten directions to the conquerors, And also offer the highest joys of the humans and gods For eons as numerous as the atoms of the world. But to read or hear the King of Prayers With eyes looking toward s supreme illumination And faith shining in one’s heart for even an instant Gives birth to a far more superior merit.
7. www. thekc hen choling.org 7 By this, when the future lights of the worlds Eventually gain bodhi, turn the Dharma wheels, And reveal the passing to nirvana’s supreme peace, May I take rebirth in their very presence. Then may I attain the ten powers: The power of instant magical emanation, The power which is a vehicle with every door, The power of excellent activity, The power of all pervading love, The power of constantly positive energy, The power of passionless wisdom, The powers of knowledge, method, and samadhi, And the power of enlightenment its elf. May I purify the power of karma, May I crush the power of delusion, May I render powerless the powerful negative forces , And may I perfect the powers of sublime ways. May I purify an ocean of perfect deeds , May I liberate an ocean of sentient beings, May I see an ocean of truths, And may I realize an ocean of wisdom. May I perform an ocean of perfect deeds, May I perfect an ocean of prayers, May I revere an ocean of Buddhas , And may I practice untiringly for an ocean of eons. Through my practice of the sublime bodhisattva ways May I gain the enlightenment of Buddha hood And then fulfil the enlightened and supreme aspiration s Of the Buddhas past, present, and future.
2. www. thekc hen choling.org 2 King o f Prayers I bow down to the youthful Arya Manjushri! O lions amongst humans , Buddhas past, present, and future, To as many of you as exist in the ten directions I bow down with my body, speech, and mind. On waves of strength of this king Of prayers for exalted sublime ways, With bodies as numerous as atoms of the world I bow to Buddhas pervading space. On every atom is found a Buddha Sitting amongst countless Buddhas’ spiritual ch ildren , I look with eyes of faith to the victorious ones Thus filling the entire sphere of phenomena . Of these with endless oceans of excellence Endowed with an ocean of wondrous speech I sing praises of the greatness of all Buddhas , A n eulogy to those gone to bliss. Garlands of flowers I offer them, And beautiful sounds, supreme perfumes, Butter lamps and sacred incense, I offer to all the victorious ones. Excellent food, supreme fragr ances, And a mound of medicinal substances as high as Mount Meru I arrange in a special formation And offer to those who have conquered themselves.
3. www. thekc hen choling.org 3 All peerless offerings I hold up In admiration of those gone to bliss; With strength of faith in sublime ways I prostrate and make offerings to the conquerors. Long overpowered by attachment, aversion, and ignorance Countless evils I have committed With acts of body, speech, and mind. Each and every one of these , I now confess. In the perfections of the Buddhas and bodhisattvas, The arhats, training and beyond, And in the latent goodness of every living being, I lift my heart and rejoice. O lights into the ten directions, Buddhas who have found the passionless stage of enlightenment, To all of you I direct this request: Turn the incomparable wheel of Dharma. O masters wishing to show parinirvana, Stay with us and teach, I pray, For as many eons as there are specks of dust, In order to bring goodness and joy to all beings. May any small merits that may have been amassed By thus prostrating, making offerings, confessing, rejoicing, And asking the Buddhas to remain and teach Dharma, Be dedicated now to supreme and perfect enlight enment. May my offerings be received by all past Buddhas And by all those no w abiding in the ten directions. M ay all the Buddhas who have not yet come Quickly perfect their minds and reach Buddha hood, T he state of supreme full awakening.
4. www. thekc hen choling.org 4 May all the Buddha realms of the ten directions Remain forever vast and completely pure, May the world be completely filled with Buddhas who have attained illumination under sacred trees, And may they all be surrounded by bodhisattvas. May all living beings in the ten directions Always abide in health and joy. May they live in accord with the way of Dharma And may their every wish be fulfilled. By my living in the ways of enlightenment May I remember my past lives in all my reincarnations, And in all cycles of death, migration, and rebirth May a sensitivity for truth be ever strong in me By my following the footsteps of the Buddhas May I utterly perfect the sublime ways of the bodhisattvas, And may I practice the faultless, undegenerating, stainless , And pure ways of self - control. May I master all languages that exist, I ncluding those of th e gods, yakshas, spirits, and varieties of humans , As well as all forms of communication of living beings, That I may be able to show the Dharma in every way. S triving thus and in the transcending perfections May I never forget the bodhi mind, And may I totally cleanse from within my mind stream All negativities and mental veils. May I gain freedom from karma, delusion, and karmic maras To be able to live in the world unaffected by its stains Like an unstained lotus grows in the mud, And like the sun and moon shine without obstruction in the sky.
6. www. thekc hen choling.org 6 In every atom are Buddha fields as numberless as atoms, Each field is filled with Buddhas beyond conception, And each Buddha is surrounded by a myriad of bodhisattvas, To all these dwellers in sublime ways I turn my attention. Thus, all atoms within the ten directions Abide within the space of a single hair A n ocean of Buddhas within an ocean of Buddha fields Performing enlightened activities for an ocean of eons. Each Buddha, with perfect speech , releases An ocean of sounds with every word that is said To satisfy the infinite div erse tendencies of beings, Thus, does the speech of a Buddha constantly flow. All these conquerors past, present, and future Continually turn the methods of Dharma wheels; With all the powers of my mind I listen For the inexhaustible sound of their words. All future eons that could possibly be, Manifest within me in a single instant; And I myself in a fraction of a moment Enter into all these eons of the three times. All past, present, and future lions among st humans I envision with instantaneous wisdom And by the power of the bodhisattvas’ examples I focus upon the objects of their experience. I manifest Buddha fields past, present, and future Upon one single atom of existence, And then I transform every single atom Of existence into a Buddha field.
- 1902 Total Views
- 1285 Website Views
- 617 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 126.96.36.199:8069
- 3 www.google.com
- 1 ebs.thekchencholing.org:8069
- 2 cse.google.com
- 3 www.steps.sg
- 1 www.thekchencholing.org
- 2 ww.thekchencholing.org
- 4 w.thekchencholing.org
Seven Medicine Buddha Mantra (Eng & Chi)6221 Views .
释迦牟尼佛早课诵文5259 Views .
88佛大忏悔文与佛说阿弥陀经5222 Views .
佛顶尊胜陀罗尼经4049 Views .
Praises to the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones4025 Views .
Usnisa Vijaya (Namgyalma) Dharani Sutra3901 Views .
Morning & Shakyamuni Buddha Prayer (Eng)3654 Views .
The Heart Sutra3479 Views .
准提佛母陀罗尼经3472 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏 [上]3330 Views .
88 Buddhas Repentance & Amitabha Sutra3309 Views .
八圣吉祥祈请文3262 Views .
Singha Thekchen Namdrol Rinpoche - Long Life Prayer3152 Views .
Wisdom Light Offering Prayer3135 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏 [下]3122 Views .
上供诵经本3116 Views .
慈悲三昧水忏 [中]2983 Views .
Averting the Enemies of Gossip - Mikha Prayer2909 Views .
Singha Rinpoche's Name Mantra2615 Views .